Statement of Faith
- We believe in One God existing in three Persons--Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, Jer. 10:10; Deut. 6:4; Isa. 44:6; Matt. 28:18-20; John 14:16; II Cor. 13:14. The Father sent the Son, I John 4:9, 10, 14; the Son came as the willing sacrifice for sins, Heb. 10:5-10; and the Holy Spirit was the means through which the Son offered Himself, Heb. 9:14.
- We believe the person of Jesus Christ is both true God and true man, John 1:1-4; Gal. 4:4. His death on the cross was sacrificial and substitutionary, Heb. 9:22-28; I Peter 2:24; 3:18; Romans 5:6-8; Gal. 1:4. His resurrection from among the dead was literal, I Cor. 15:3-7; Luke 24:1-8. He bodily ascended into heaven, Luke 24:50; Acts 1:9-11. He is presently and continuously interceding for us at the right hand of the Father, Mark 16:19; Heb. 7:25; 9:24. His personal coming is imminent, John 14:3; Acts 1:11; I Cor. 15:51,52; I Thess. 4:14-18. He will personally return to the earth and set up His kingdom, Acts 2:29-36; Isa. 11:1-16.
- We believe in the presence and power of the Holy Spirit who alone reveals Jesus Christ through the Word of God, convicting and converting sinners and comforting and instructing saints, Acts 1:8; John 16:7-11; 14:17, 19, 26, 27; 15:26; Romans 15:13; John 3:5,6.
- We believe in the verbal plenary inspiration of the Bible, II Tim. 3:16,17; II Peter 1:19-21. We believe thatthe Bible is God's message to man, disclosing the way of salvation, Rom. 1:16; and that it is a sufficient rule of life for the saved, II Tim. 3:16,17; I Cor. 15:1,2.
- We believe that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit, and thereby become the children of God, John 1:12, 13; 3:14-18; Acts 13:38,39; Rom. 5:1; Eph. 2:2-10; II Tim. 1:12; I John 5:11-13. This same group of people are called the saved, Rom. 10:9; Titus 3:5; which designation indicates their eternal preservation and everlasting blessedness. We further believe those who are not saved are lost and doomed to everlasting and conscious punishment, Mark 9:43-48; Rev. 20:15; Job 21:30.
We proclaim Christ, counseling and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone complete in Christ. Colossians 1:28